4-channel intensified sCMOS camera
Four high-resolution image intensifiers in a fully integrated 4-channel sCMOS camera: The pco.dicam C4 equally distributes the incident light from a single optical input to multiple modules. Each is capable of detecting very few photons with nanosecond time resolution.
Let our decades of research and development in intensified and sCMOS camera technology benefit your application!
The pco.dicam C4 is the first ultra-speed camera system to make full use of the unique intensified 16 bit sCMOS capabilities. Its high-end tandem lens systems secure an efficient and lossless capture of the 25 mm image intensifiers output completely free of artifacts.
4 x 10G fibre optic data interface (Camera Link HS) guarantees you uncompressed and robust data transfer up to 3.4 GByte/s. The latest standard of high performance data interfaces enables the bridging of long distances via fiber optic cable. Forward Error Correction algorithms assure a maximum of data integrity
- 4-channel intensified sCMOS camera
- 16 bit dynamic range
- 2048 x 2048 pixel
- double shutter mode with 500 ns interframing time
- optical coupling via ultra-speed tandem lens
- exposure times down to 4 ns
- enhanced extinction ratio gating
- 25 mm image intensifier
- 45 ns trigger to exposure start delay
- up to 3.4 GByte/s with 4 x 10 G fibre optic data interface (Camera Link HS)