pco.edge 4.2 bi UV
strong in the ultraviolet range with cooled back-illuminated sCMOS
Providing you UV sensitive cameras has been our matter of course for many years. With the pco.edge 4.2 bi UV we're taking it to a new level: The specialized input window inside the camera helps you to achieve high QE in the ultraviolet wavelength range. The system itself is based on our tried and trusted pco.edge series with modern back illuminated sensor technology.
The adjustable cooling system allows you the use of air or water to cool the sensor down to -25 °C. At this temperature, the dark current is reduced to 0.2 e-/pixel/s.
High resolution and 6.5 x 6.5 μm² pixel size guarantees you high-quality images. The pco.edge 4.2 bi UV incorporates a powerful USB 3.1 interface complementing its performance.
- 190 nm - 1100 nm spectral range
- back illuminated 16 bit sCMOS sensor technology
- adjustable down to -25 °C air & water cooling
- high resolution 2048 x 2048 pixel
- pixel size: 6.5 x 6.5 µm²
- quantum efficiency up to 95 %
- maximum frame rate 40 fps @ full resolution
- dynamic range 26667 : 1
- lowest dark current (typ.) 0.2 e-/pixel/s
- rolling shutter
- exposure times from 10 μs to 20 s
- USB 3.1 Gen1 interface