- thermal stabilization at 0°C / +5 °C / +7 °C
- extreme low readout noise of 0.8 e- med
- high resolution of 2048 x 2048 pixel
- dynamic range of 37 500 : 1 (USB / Camera Link HS) / 33 000 : 1 (CL)
- quantum efficiency up to 82%
- exposure times from 100 µs to 20 s
- maximum frame rate 100 fps
- rolling shutter or global reset (USB) mode
- lightsheet mode
- Camera Link HS, Camera Link full or USB 3.0 interface
- small form factor: 102 x 79 x 70 mm (USB / CL)
- optional: water cooling system
groundbreaking sCMOS technology for outstanding image quality
The pco.edge 4.2 is is equipped with an innovative scientific CMOS sensor providing crisp images and precise measurements. It can be optionally upgraded with a water cooling system.
The pco.edge 4.2 camera system is designed for users who require highest quantum efficiency, best 16 bit dynamic range, high frame rates, long exposure times and extremely low readout noise.
Camera Link HS guarantees uncompressed and secure data transfer. The latest standard of high-performance data interfaces enables the bridging of long distances via fiber optic cable.